Web Designer & Word press Developer
Web Designer & Word press Developer is expected to have 3+ years’ experience in relevant areas mentioned below. Web designer you need to be up to date with the rapid changes in the field.
- Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications
- Prioritize software development projects, set timelines and assign tasks to team
- Create wireframes to decide on layout
- Write or review code for various applications
- Communicate with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation
- Ensure our software documentation is up-to-date
- Collaborate with mobile developers to build mobile-responsive websites.
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s in web designing or computer science or relevant field
Salary: As per standard (Negotiable)
Freshers are welcome.
- No Of Openings 02
- Contact Name Rogini
- Designation Customercentric Dept Head
- Contact Phone Ct: 9566269922 / 8754446692
- Contact Address Pepgra Drives Innovation, (A Unit of Guires) No. 10 Kutty Street, Nungambakkam, Chennai:34.